A VET Logistic Health Check is invaluable for anyone who is looking to become an RTO (initial registration) or is an existing RTO and is facing a post-initial audit, re-registration audit or is seeking to improve its ability to provide quality training and assessment services to its clients.
VET Logistics Health Checks are audit services that replicate those conducted by the regulators in accordance with:
- the Standards for RTO’s 2015,
- the AQTF and/or
- the National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students but with more.
A Health Check of your organisation assists in:
- Identification any non-compliant or poor practice issues.
- Guidance on how to rectify identified non-compliance.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement.
You will be provided with a full report detailing all findings in plain English and clear recommendations on how to rectify or improve (where applicable).